what are you grateful for?
The holiday season brings a lot of mixed emotions. Family traditions can bring joy; however, many people (of all ages) struggle with stress and grief during this season.
November is a month for reflecting on what we are thankful for in our lives. Writing down what you are grateful for – big and small – can help soothe us in rocky moments.
The holiday blogs below have more ideas on how to navigate these challenges with grace and patience for yourself and others.
conversations with clarity
When students began going back to school, Clarity got many requests for pandemic-focused children’s mental health presentations for facility and staff.
So our team created our first “Conversations with Clarity” video!
The panel discussion includes:
- Dr. Joshua Essery, the Director of Outpatient Clinical Services at Clarity Child Guidance Center
- Dr. Jacqueline Herrera from Clarity Child Guidance Center
- Lisa Ranallo from ESC Region 20
- Dr. Dina Tom from UT Health San Antonio
Please feel free to use this video however is most useful to your community! We would love to hear from you about how it helped.
- “Law Enforcement Working with Children and Adolescents: Perceptions, Strategies, and Future Development” by Brandi Burque-DeCarlo, PhD
- “Strong Families Strong Forces: An Innovative Program to Support Family Systems” by Vanessa Jacoby, PhD
- “Helping Migrant Children” by Monica Faulkner, PhD
Claritycon2021 has a total of 16 CEU hours, which you can get for only $250 with our All Speaker Bundle.
trick or treat
Halloween is one of the most exciting and colorful times on the Clarity campus! Our staff went all out on their costumes this year and handed out candy that was generously donated for our kids.
If you would like to get involved in future events or donation drives, please email us and let us know!