Please join us for Claritycon2024 on July 18-19 at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa!
Claritycon is an annual educational conference that explores the internal and external factors that impact the emotional, psychological and social well-being of young people. Since its creation in 2013, the conference has grown to reach over 500 attendees ranging from educators, therapists, nurses, social workers, and mental health professionals.
Your ticket covers:
- 12 hours of professional development with presentations by 30+ renowned experts
- 4 meals plus snacks, including breakfast and lunch keynote addresses
- Free admission to Friday’s celebratory luncheon with keynote speaker Delaney Ruston, creator of the SCREENAGERS documentary
By attending Claritycon2024, you will also:
- Earn CE and/or CNE certificates
- Refine your understanding of children’s mental health and the surrounding factors impacting kid’s well-being
- Topics may include – but are not limited to – human trafficking, ethics, domestic violence, trauma informed care, PTSD, juvenile justice, intersectionality and health disparities, medication management, neurobiology, nutrition, eating disorders, and immigrant youth
- Strengthen your network of advocates
- Engage in discussions with peers and explore new ideas on how to best care for children in our community
- Build personal relationships with other people in your field who provide services to the families in your care
- Connect with exhibitors to learn about local, state, and national resources
- Enjoy a day-and-a-half at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Support Clarity Child Guidance Center, the only nonprofit mental health hospital specializing in children ages 3 to 17 in South Texas, in its mission to ensure that every child and family that needs our services receives our services
Register before May 1 to receive a $50 early bird discount. For additional registration assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information regarding Sponsorship or Exhibitor opportunities, please email email@example.com.