Rick Edwards, LPC, Clarity Child Guidance Center director of inpatient services, helps you better understand introverted kids in our latest On-demand Video.
For this 2-part series, Rick addresses the following:
- key differences between introverts and extroverts,
- the brain’s role in temperament,
- coping strategies for social settings,
- things teachers should know,
- bridging communication gaps, and
- introverted children’s strengths.
This recording is from a community presentation Clarity Child Guidance Center hosted on January 15, 2010.
*Note: You must be able to access YouTube to view these videos. Some organizations limit access to this video-sharing website.