Trauma-Focused Teen Girls Group | Ages 14-17 | Fall 2021
Do you want to…
- Talk about what you have been through?
- Meet other girls with similar experiences?
- Feel less overwhelmed and more engaged in life?
- Transform your pain into something meaningful?
- Practice boundary setting and enhance your sense of safety?
- Reclaim your power?
Clarity Child Guidance Center has a trauma-focused group for San Antonio teenage girls (14-17). The group sessions provide a confidential and safe place to talk about traumatic experiences, develop and practice coping skills related to trauma symptoms, and utilize positive peer support to enhance emotional healing.
Additionally, caregivers will be provided supplemental material related to trauma-informed parenting.
WHEN: Every Monday | 3:30 – 4:30 pm | Beginning August 9, 2021 | 8 week group
WHERE: Clarity CGC Outpatient Facility | 8535 Tom Slick Dr | San Antonio, TX 78229
COST: Most insurances accepted, including Medicaid/Chip
WHO: This group will be facilitated by Megan Lawson, PsyD
The group is limited to 8 high school girls. Contact Megan Lawson, PsyD at(210) 447-6925 for more information and to reserve a spot.