Social Skills Group | 4-6 Grade | Spring 2023
Clarity Child Guidance Center has a group just for San Antonio youth in 4th to 6th grades who want to improve their social skills in a safe, non-threatening environment.
This group will focus on:
- Improving emotion regulation/awareness
- Maintaining and developing friendships
- Increasing awareness of social reciprocity (how to recognize and respond to others’ social behaviors)
- Managing behaviors for specific settings (school, home, public places)
Weekly attendance is mandatory. More than one missed session may result in being asked to discontinue the group and enroll at another time.
Exclusions: ASD diagnosis in the past 2 years / Untreated hyperactivity
- WHEN: Every Tuesday | 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. | Beginning January 24, 2025 | 8-10 week group
- WHERE: Clarity CGC Outpatient Facility | 8535 Tom Slick Dr | San Antonio, TX 78229
- COST: Most insurances accepted, including Medicaid/Chip
- WHO: This group will be facilitated by Jacqueline Herrera, PsyD
The group is limited to 8 participants. Contact Jacqueline Herrera, PsyD at (210) 593-2113 for more information and to schedule an initial consultation to determine if this group is appropriate for your child.