Parents Chat: When Your Child Experienced Trauma
More than half of children aged 3-5 experience a traumatic event. Science shows how trauma can have a long-term impact on their development. But with the right support, they can overcome and become more resilient.
In this session you will learn:
- What is trauma
- What are the effects of trauma on children
- How to help children through trauma
- How to build resilience during traumatic events
how to attend
Registration is not necessary and attendance is free.
On the day of the Parents Chat,
- Click here
- Enter your name and email address
- Use the password Clarity0303
- Enjoy the chat
Need a reminder? Click on “+ Add to Google Calendar” or “+ iCal / Outlook export” below to add a reminder to your calendar!