Parents Chat: Understanding Triggers for Kids with a Mental Illness
Anyone can be set off by certain events in their environment: a criticism, a failure, overstimulation. For children with mental illness such triggers could have dramatic consequences.
In this session you will learn:
- How mental illness increases vulnerability to triggers
- What are typical triggers for kids with mental illness
- How create a safe environment
- How to build resilience and coping skills
Andrea Tristan, LPC
how to attend
Registration is not necessary and attendance is free.
On the day of the Parents Chat,
- Click here
- Enter your name and email address
- Use the password Clarity0324
- Enjoy the chat
Need a reminder? Click on “+ Add to Google Calendar” or “+ iCal / Outlook export” below to add a reminder to your calendar!