Parents Chat: Understanding Self-Harm and the Difference with Suicidal Ideation/Attempts
While self-harm can be scary and must be treated, it is very different from suicidal ideation and attempts. Parents need to understand the difference so that they can help their children more effectively.
In this session you will learn:
- What are the forms of self-injury
- How self-injury is different from suicidal thoughts
- What drive kids to self-injury
- How you can detect self-injury
- How to help a child in this situation
how to attend
Registration is not necessary and attendance is free.
Click on the “register” button on the side bar, or click to join the discussion here.
Need a reminder? Click on “+ Add to Google Calendar” or “+ iCal / Outlook export” below to add a reminder to your calendar!