Parents Chat: Fighting Social Isolation in Teens
In Bexar County, less than 40% of students were physically in school during COVID. Many found themselves isolated or chose to be. While some kids prefer limited social interaction, a sudden change in this area can be a serious warning sign.
In this session you will learn:
- The importance of positive social interaction for child development
- The effect and risks of social isolation on kids
- Understanding how social media can also “isolate”
- Helping kids reconnect or identifying a crisis
how to attend
Registration is not necessary and attendance is free.
On the day of the Parents Chat,
- Click here
- Enter your name and email address
- Use the password Clarity0407
- Enjoy the chat
Need a reminder? Click on “+ Add to Google Calendar” or “+ iCal / Outlook export” below to add a reminder to your calendar!