Parents Chat: Non-Medical Options for Anxiety & Depression in Kids
In the past year anxiety and depression among youth has increased significantly. We know that these conditions are caused in parts by environment stress like COVID. What can be a first or second line of defense for concerned parents?
In this webinar you will learn:
- The description and causes of anxiety and depression
- Some key environment and lifestyle habits that can alleviate these conditions
- Some of the therapies that help children with these tendencies
- What to do when we’re not getting results
Dr. Geoff Gentry is Clarity Child Guidance Center’s Senior Vice President of Clinical Services and Joint Commission Accreditation Survey Coordinator. He also oversees Clarity’s clinical training program and provides clinical supervision/consultation and individual and family therapy.
how to attend
Registration is not necessary and attendance is free.
On the day of the Parents Chat,
- Click here
- Enter your name and email address
- Use the password Clarity0127
- Enjoy the chat
Need a reminder? Click on “+ Add to Google Calendar” or “+ iCal / Outlook export” below to add a reminder to your calendar!