Legos & Logic | 3-5 Grade | Fall 2021
Do you want…
- To meet others with a shared interest in Legos?
- To design, assist and build a shared Legos project?
- To feel empowered to make decisions and take on collaborative roles?
- To develop social communication and social imagination?
- To learn and/or improve self regulation skills?
Clarity Child Guidance Center has a legos & logic group for San Antonio kids (3rd-5th grade) with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and must be verbal.
WHEN: Every Tuesday | 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. | Beginning August 31, 2021 | 5 week group
WHERE: Clarity CGC Outpatient Facility | 8535 Tom Slick Dr | San Antonio, TX 78229
COST: Most insurances accepted, including Medicaid/Chip
WHO: This group will be facilitated by Kimberly Alaniz, LMSW
The group is limited to 6 participants. Contact Kimberly Alaniz, LMSW at (210)593-2126 for more information and to reserve a spot.