november 2021 speakers
The second day of Claritycon2021 is on November 5, 2021 from 8:00am to 1:00pm. Attendees will gain 5 CEUs from five speakers.
- “So-Called Normal: A Memoir of Family, Depression and Resilience” by Mark Henick, Suicide Survivor
- “Transforming the Difficult Child with the Use of the Nurtured Heart Approach” by Rachael Horton, LPC
- “Addiction And The Brain” by Michelli Ramon, LCSW, CDWF
- “Family Violence” by Jenny Hixon, Public Health Administrator – Violence Prevention, San Antonio Metropolitan Health District
- “First Psychotic Episode” by Ariel De Llanos, MD, CEO and Founder of Focus and Balance
ways to attend
For the safety of attendees, speakers, and staff, Claritycon2021 will continue to provide 3 socially distant options for attending.
- In-Person: Join a limited, live studio audience at KLRN on the day of each event.
- Livestream: Watch a livestream online on the day of each event.
- Digital Playback: Access recordings of individual sessions 2 weeks after the event.
The price of every option is the same. In-person attendees have the choice to switch to livestream at any time for any reason. All attendees have access to the digital playback.
Claritycon2021 is split into multiple separate events, offering 16 CEUs in total. Sessions are $25 per CEU hour.
A discount is provided for attending all 3 days of Claritycon. The All-Speaker bundle is only $250! That is 16 CEUs for about $15 each.
Groups of 15+ also qualify for a large group discount. Please email us if your group qualifies!