july 2021 speakers
Claritycon2021 will kick off on July 23, 2021 from 8:00am to 3:00pm. Attendees will gain 6 CEUs from six speakers.
- “Trauma Stewardship” by Laura van Dernoot Lipsky
- “Trauma-Informed Approaches to Behavior in Schools” by Elizabeth Minne, PhD, Executive Director at Vida Clinic in Austin
- “Common Psychotropics for Children” by Lizmarie Gonzalez-Vega, MD
- “Anxiety: Surviving a Collective Trauma” by Megan Lawson, PsyD, Clarity Child Guidance Center
- “Bullying in the Age of COVID” by Melisa Fleming, PhD, LPC-S
- “Shaping Discipline with a Restorative Approach” by Rufus Lott III, Med
ways to attend
For the safety of attendees, speakers, and staff, Claritycon2021 will continue to provide 3 socially distant options for attending.
- In-Person: Join a limited, live studio audience at KLRN on the day of each event.
- Livestream: Watch a livestream online on the day of each event.
- Digital Playback: Access recordings of individual sessions 2 weeks after the event.
The price of every option is the same. In-person attendees have the choice to switch to livestream at any time for any reason. All attendees have access to the digital playback.
Claritycon2021 is split into multiple separate events, offering 16 CEUs in total. Sessions are $25 per CEU hour.
A discount is provided for attending all 3 days of Claritycon. The All-Speaker bundle is only $250! That is 16 CEUs for about $15 each.
Groups of 15+ also qualify for a large group discount. Please email us if your group qualifies!