adolescent process | age 14-17 | fall 2022
Clarity Child Guidance Center has a group just for San Antonio high school students that are dealing with a multitude of difficulties and have the opportunity to get professional help in a group format with mental health professionals and peers.
This group will focus on:
- Gaining insight into how to improve relationships with peers and family
- Practicing and developing self-expression with peers
- Acquiring experience into receiving peer feedback in a safe space
Weekly attendance is mandatory. More than one missed session may result in being asked to discontinue the group and enroll at another time.
Exclusions: Adolescents dealing with primary substance abuse
- WHEN: Every Monday | 4:45 – 6:00 p.m. | September 12 to December 19, 2022
- WHERE: Clarity CGC Outpatient Facility | 8535 Tom Slick Dr | San Antonio, TX 78229
- COST: Most insurances accepted, including Medicaid/Chip
- WHO: This group will be facilitated by William C. Guy, PhD
The group is limited to 8 participants. Contact William C. Guy, PhD at (210) 593-2126 for more information and to schedule an initial consultation to determine if this group is appropriate for your child.