Mark Jones, D.Min., LPC-S, LMFT-S, is board certified in neurofeedback (BCIA) and Quantitative EEG (QEEG), and an adjunct professor and director of the neurofeedback program at UTSA. In this video replay he defines, identifies the underlying causes and discusses how to recognize the key symptoms of Developmental Trauma.
The learning objectives for this 5-part video series include:
- Gain a basic understanding of Developmental Trauma as defined by Sebem Fisher and Bessel van der Kolk.
- Identify the underlying causes of Developmental Trauma.
- Recognize the key symptoms of Developmental Trauma.
- Conceptualize the effects of early trauma and neglect on brain development.
- Understand the strategies for treating Developmental Trauma
Clarity Child Guidance Center hosted this presentation on November 17, 2017.
*Note: You must be able to access YouTube to view these videos. Some organizations limit access to this video-sharing website.