Deputy Ross Garza explains how the Deputy Mobile Outreach Team (DMOT) pairs deputies with mental health assessors to assist the community with crisis calls.
Deputy Garza addresses the following:
- DMOT’s mission,
- the role of mental health deputies,
- the Bexar County jail diversion program,
- the 3 intervention phases,
- mental health warrants, and
- answers to the top 10 DMOT questions.
This recording is from a community presentation Clarity Child Guidance Center hosted on May 22, 2009.
*Note: You must be able to access YouTube to view these videos. Some organizations limit access to this video-sharing website.