Thanks to a partnership with UT Health San Antonio™, Clarity has the largest team of child therapists and psychiatrists in the region. In addition, we’re one of the few providers who take all patients, including Medicaid, CHIP, TRICARE, and unfunded patients.
Main types of outpatient services we offer:
- child, adolescent and family therapy (ages 4-17)
- brief therapy (ages 4-17)
- group therapy (ages 14-17)
- psychological assessment (ages 4-17)
- psychiatric evaluation and medication management (ages 5-17)
- neuropsychological assessment (ages 5-17).
How can your patients get help at Clarity?
They need to call (210) 616-0300 during regular business hours. Please encourage them not to hesitate to call several times a day to reach one of our very busy admissions staff.
Please note that there is a high demand for children’s mental health services. If none of our licensed professionals are available within a reasonable time frame, we will do our best to suggest other providers in the community with the appropriate expertise.