Clarity Child Guidance Center:
- exists to help children ages 3-17 who are experiencing behavioral and emotional difficulties.
- is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and a United Way agency.
- has two campuses exclusively dedicated to caring for children.
- utilizes treatment programs that are customized to each child’s needs and include: outpatient care, psychological services, acute/emergency care, 24-hour on campus treatment, and on-campus day treatment.
- has free screening evaluations and financial aid available.
- has the largest and most experienced staff of child specialists in the region.
- maintains an educational and research partnership with UT Health San Antonio.