Clarity Child Guidance Center is unique in many ways. What makes Clarity different?
- Treatment: Clarity is the only nonprofit mental health treatment center in South Texas, specializing in the treatment of children and adolescents ages 3 to 17, struggling with serious mental, emotional, or behavioral problems.
- Continuum of care: Our 8-acre campus, located within the South Texas Medical Center, provides evaluations and assessments, therapy for individuals, families and groups, day treatment, and inpatient hospitalization.
- Expertise: At Clarity Child Guidance Center in San Antonio, we have the region's largest group of children's mental health experts, thanks to an affiliation with The University of Texas Health Science Center. As a United Way agency, we are also accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Who We Help: Clarity helps children regardless of their parent's ability to pay
- Model of Care: We believe that children want to overcome their problems, but many don’t know how. Our goal is to work with the child and their family to discover what is preventing them from overcoming obstacles and removing any roadblocks.
Ever since Clarity Child Guidance Center was founded in San Antonio in 1886, our core values have been to treat the children in our care with dignity, respect, and understanding.