Acute Crisis – 210-582-6412
Admissions/Outpatient/General Inquiries – 210-616-0300
If you think your child is showing symptoms of an acute crisis, call our 24/7 acute crisis line at
210-582-6412. You will talk to a licensed counselor who will request the following information from you:
- A description of your child’s behavior that concerns you
- Your child’s name, date of birth, address, and phone number
- Insurance information
- Medication (if applicable)
- Diagnosis (if applicable)
- Current outpatient providers – such as psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist or family physician.
If your child is in immediate danger of hurting themselves or someone else, dial 9-1-1 for emergency assistance, and ask for a Crisis Intervention Trained (CIT) officer.
For outpatient or general inquiries about our treatment programs, please call 210-616-0300 during regular business hours.