Get Help Now
If your child is in crisis right now, call 210.582.6412. We will request the following information from you:
- A description of your child's behavior that concerns you
- Your child's name, date of birth, address, phone number
- Insurance information
- Medication (if applicable)
- Diagnosis (if applicable)
- Outpatient provider - such as psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist or family physician
Our admissions team for inpatient acute care is available by telephone 24/7.
If your child is in immediate danger of hurting themselves or someone else, dial 9-1-1 for emergency assistance, and ask for a Crisis Intervention Trained (CIT) officer.
For outpatient or general inquiries about our treatment programs, please call 210.616.0300 during regular business hours.