Clarity Child Guidance Center:
- exists to help children ages 3-17 who are experiencing behavioral and emotional difficulties.
- is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and a United Way agency.
- has three campuses exclusively dedicated to caring for children.
- utilizes treatment programs that are customized to each child’s needs and include: outpatient care, acute/emergency care, 24-hour on campus treatment, and on-campus day treatment.
- has free screening evaluations and financial aid available.
- has the largest and most experienced staff of child specialists in the region.
- has a Northside Independent School District (NISD) satellite school located at the main campus to help patients keep up with their regular schoolwork.
- maintains an educational and research partnership with The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio’s School of Medicine.
- provides mental health workers and counselors to Northside Children's Center, a school dedicated to only serving children with severe psychological difficulties.