Clarity Child Guidance Center is governed by a Board of Directors who care about the well being of South Texas children. These volunteers help give direction and guidance in the fulfillment of our mission. In the truest sense, they are advocates, ambassadors, and advisors to Clarity Child Guidance Center. Our 2014-2015 Board of Directors includes the following individuals:
- Mark S. Howard, Chair USAA
- Kay Scroggins, Chair-Elect Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
- Ben Scott, Vice Chair H.E.B. Shopping Center Development
- John Seybold, Secretary Employer Flexible
- Marianne Fiorenza, Finance Committee Chair Computer Solutions
- Paul Brochu, Immediate Past Chair Valero Energy Corporation
- Larry Mills, Development Board Co-Chair HOLT CAT
- Mark Vickery, Development Board Co-Chair Texas Insurance Agency
- Vance M. Arnold, CFA Frost Investment Advisors, LLC
- Shirley Crandall, Crandall & Associates, Inc.
- Reed Hurley, University Health Systems
- Tony LoBasso, CPA Christus Santa Rosa
- Daniel L. Lopez, Ph.D., Professional Issues & Standards Committee Chairman Psychologist
- Charles McLane, CUE, Inc.
- Ruth Piña, Valero Energy Corporation
- Janet Pollock, SPHR Alamo Group, Inc.
- Georgina Benitez Schmahl, St Mary's University
- Allie Shapiro, DrPH(c), ARPN-BC, FNP, FPMHNP The University of Texas School of Nursing
- John A. Sommer, Jr, SWBC
- Brian Zimmerman, Lewis Energy Group
- Larry Mills, Co-Chair HOLT CAT
- Mark Vickery, Co-chair Texas Insurance Agency
- The Clarity Child Guidance Center Development Board includes over 50 business and community leaders.
- Frederick W. Hines, President and CEO
- Soad Michelsen, MD, Senior Medical Director
- Steven R. Pliszka, MD, Medical Director, Outpatient Services
- Geoff Gentry, PhD, Vice President of Clinical Services
- Carol Carver, RN Vice President of Nursing Services
- Joe L. Nerios, RN Assistant Director of Nursing
- Michael Bernick, Vice President of Finance
- Gina Massey, Vice President of Human Resources
- Chris Bryan, Vice President of Information Technology and Public Policy
- Rebecca Helterbrand, Vice President of Marketing and Resource Development
- Christina Attebery, LMSW Director of Admissions, Intake, Referral & Social Services