Clarity Child Guidance Center is governed by a Board of Directors who care about the well being of South Texas children. These volunteers help give direction and guidance in the fulfillment of our mission. In the truest sense, they are advocates, ambassadors, and advisors to Clarity Child Guidance Center. Our 2014-2015 Board of Directors includes the following individuals:
- Mark S. Howard, Chair, USAA
- Kay Scroggins, Chair-Elect, Clinical Trials of Texas, Inc.
- Ben Scott, Vice Chair, H.E.B. Shopping Center Development
- John Seybold, Secretary, Employer Flexible
- Marianne Fiorenza, Finance Committee Chair, Computer Solutions
- Paul Brochu, Immediate Past Chair, Valero Energy Corporation
- Charlie McLane, Development Board Chair, CUE, Inc.
- Vance M. Arnold, CFA Frost Investment Advisors, LLC
- Shirley Crandall, Crandall & Associates, Inc.
- Ashley Dahlberg, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Reed Hurley, University Health Systems
- Tony LoBasso, CPA Christus Santa Rosa
- Daniel L. Lopez, Ph.D., Professional Issues & Standards Committee Chairman Psychologist
- Larry Mills, HOLT CAT
- Ruth Piña, Valero Energy Corporation
- Janet Pollock, SPHR Alamo Group, Inc.
- Georgina Benitez Schmahl, St Mary's University
- Mark Vickery, Texas Insurance Agency
- Brian Zimmerman, Lewis Energy Group
- Charlie McLane, Chair, CUE, Inc.
- The Clarity Child Guidance Center Development Board includes over 50 business and community leaders.
- Frederick W. Hines, President and CEO
- Soad Michelsen, MD, Senior Medical Director
- Rene Olvera, MD, Medical Director, Outpatient Services
- Geoff Gentry, PhD, Senior Vice President of Clinical Services
- Carol Carver, RN Vice President of Nursing Services
- Joe L. Nerios, RN Assistant Director of Nursing
- Michael Bernick, Executive Vice President and CFO
- Gina Massey, Vice President of Human Resources
- Chris Bryan, Vice President of Information Technology and Public Policy
- Rebecca Helterbrand, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Resource Development
- Christina Attebery, LMSW Director of Admissions, Intake, Referral & Social Services